Who We Are
Every holiday season shelters across Toronto are inundated with requests for help and support from families struggling during our harsh winter. While the reasons they need help vary (abuse, poverty, illness) their need for help, and hope, is undeniable. Santa Comes to Bay Street (SCTBS) allows families that might otherwise have nothing, to give their children (and themselves) the necessities for the winter - and maybe more importantly (to a child at least) - a gift to open during the holidays.
We are very excited to announce that after a 2 year COVID hiatus, the Santa Comes To Bay Street in-person event is BACK this year! The event will be held on Monday 5th December at our regular haunt of 234 Bay Street. We are looking forward to seeing people in person and kicking off the holiday season with the gift bagging event.
There are so many ways to get involved this year!
- Individual gifts to be purchased for people in need
- Donations to allow for our team of Elves to buy the gifts on your behalf
- Corporate sponsorships to see your company name up in lights!
- Corporate donations to allow this amazing charity continue helping all of the shelters we support
- Elves to shop for gifts that will be reimbursed by our funding
- Volunteers to help source Essential items in bulk to maximize our $'s
- Volunteers to help at the Event on Monday 5th December
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get involved or have any questions.
We accept online donations and appreciate your continued support.